Friday, August 12, 2011

My First Beach Trip

Mommy and Daddy took me on my first beach trip over the weekend of August 12-14th. We went to Atlantic Beach in Morehead City, NC. We had such a great time! While we were there Uncle Skip, Aunt Trisha and Jarrett came down and joined us. We did a lot of things together: we took a boat ride (which I fell asleep during), had lunch out at a restaurant where we got to ride the boat to and finally we ended the day at the pool! So fun! Below are pictures from the entire trip. My first day there Mommy and Daddy took me for a LONG walk on the beach in my stroller (it was so long that I fell asleep during the walk but then got to play in the water when I woke up).










Here are a few pictures from our boat ride. I did not cry at all when Mommy put the life jacket on! She was so proud of me!!!













After we got back to the marina, we headed for the pool. I LOVE the pool! My newest thing is to splash the water with my hands!

After we played in the pool, we went back to our condo. I played some more with all my toys that Mommy brought from home. It was a day full of playing and man it wore me out!






Daddy took this picture the morning we were heading home. A storm was coming in and it rained pretty hard for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment