Sunday, November 6, 2011

1 Year Old

Today I turned 1 year old!!! Mommy and Daddy said they can not believe a whole year has already gone by! It was such a great year, but sure did go quickly! Mommy and Daddy planned a fantastic party and lots of family and friends came over to my house to help me celebrate! My favorite part by far was playing and eating my cake! It was super yummy, but I also enjoyed opening my presents AND playing with all my new toys was fun too! Oh, I just LOVED everything! Daddy took a ton of pics so here are my favorite ones!
Aunt Susan and Mawmaw Deck hanging out with Sophie.
Sophie just turned 7 months old.
Getting kisses from Aunt Kristy
Pawpaw and Jordan signing my picture mat!
Happy Birthday to my Aunt Trisha!
We share our birthday's together!
Uncle Kent trying to copy me! He is so silly!
Me and Grandma having fun!
Giving out grins with Sophie, Mawmaw, and Aunt Susan
My buddy Davin with his Mommy and brother Dylan
My buddy Bensen wanting to help open my presents.
I love receiving presents! It's the GREATEST!
Trying to figure this out.
Daddy please take it out of the box so I can play basketball!
I LOVED pulling out the tissue paper!
The desserts of the party, but my cake is the special one on the plate!
Waiting on my cake!!!!!
My first grab of icing - mmmmmmm!
Not real sure about this...........
Trying to lick/suck all the icing!
Mommy - you can have this string now!
YUMMY!!!
So much fun to smash the cake between my fingers.
I really WANTED to grab the candle!
Me and my mini me
3 generations of Kirk boys
Uncle Skip passing on some advice for my upcoming year!
Me and Granddaddy hanging out on the deck.
I am coming off my sugar high at this point!
I look scared, but I am loving being surrounded by the ladies!
Me and Sophie with Mawmaw Deck after the party was over.
We were all getting tired after the big day!
Me and Sophie playing with one of my new toys.
Mawmaw Deck gave me this activity table which I love!
Uncle Kory being silly with the balloons - I LOVE balloons!
Where did everyone go?
Is my party REALLY over?

No comments:

Post a Comment