Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Comparisons

Here we are again - back at Hill Ridge Farms Pumpkin Patch.  We had such a good time last year that we went again.  Mommy wanted to see how much I have grown in a year so check out the pictures below.

Picture taken October 27, 2012
Picture taken October 9, 2011

Look how tall I have become!  Last year Daddy had to hold me up to the gigantic ruler, but this year I walked right up to it and posed!  I'm so cool!

Picture taken October 27, 2012
Picture taken October 9, 2011

Last year I was stuck wherever Mommy put me on the hay.  This year I climbed right to the top!  Awesome!
Picture taken October 27, 2012
Picture taken October 9, 2011

These words 'I Was On the Go at Hill Ridge Farms' could not be more true!  I ran and ran all around that place!  Hehehe!!!

Picture taken October 27, 2012
Picture taken October 9, 2011

Here is our family picture from last year and this year.  This year we took our family picture while on the train - by the way that was my favorite part! I asked for 'more' when the ride was over and cried when I couldn't ride it again.  Last year the train was broken the day we went to the pumpkin patch so we took our picture in the pumpkin patch.

Picture taken October 27, 2012
Picture taken October 9, 2011

My first visit to the pumpkin patch I was not even walking yet.  I did lots of crawling around from pumpkin to pumpkin.  This year I ran and ran EVERYWHERE!  I kept calling all the pumpkins 'balls' and tried picking them all up and rolling them around.  Most of them were too heavy so I couldn't pick them up.

Picture take October 27, 2012
Picture take October 9, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment