Saturday, September 24, 2011

My First Trip to the Aquarium

Me, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Granddaddy went to the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores today because it was pouring rain while we were down at the beach. I really enjoyed seeing all the fish and looking around at all the people. Here are a few pics from our adventure.
STOP looking at me Catfish - I'm not your lunch!
I want to touch it!
Yikes!
Daddy - don't get me any closer!
Giddy up tortoise - sigh - this is gonna take forever to get any
where on this slow creature.  Where is the hare?
Checking out the real turtles
Wow - lots of fishies!
Walking to the next fish tank.
Cheese
Here fishy fishy - I coming to get you!
Family picture
Oh man Mommy - look at that!!!
Just the boys
Grandma said check this out Brayden!  I said Ewww!!
Touching the glass - trying to feel the fish.
Granddaddy is telling me all about that shark.
Me with Granddaddy & Grandma.  We are standing in a sharks mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment