Sunday, January 8, 2012

Getting together with Bensen and Keyen

Me, Mommy and Daddy went over to  spend some time with Sherry, Rodney, Bensen and Keyen last night.  I got to play with all of Bensen's toys which was awesome!  Keyen is still too little to play with so he stayed in his swing.  After we played for a while it was time to eat dinner.  We had yummy lasagna and pasta!  I REALLY enjoyed it!  After dinner, we got to play some more which was great!  I really wanted to go up and down the stairs (Ms. Sherry doesn't keep a gate at the stairs like Mommy) so I was constantly trying to crawl up them.  As you can imagine I was not happy about that.  Over all we had such a great time and look forward to playing with Bensen again soon!
Heading over to Sherry and Rodney's to
 play with Bensen and Keyen.
Playing ball with Bensen
Heading to Bensen's room to play

Playing trains with Bensen.

I really enjoyed my lasagna and pasta!  Mmmmmmm.
Check out the sauce smeared all over my face and above my eye!

Happy Keyen in his swing.
Thanks to Bensen and Keyen for my Scout!  I love it!
Bensen is modeling his new Philly's shirt that we gave him.

Stinky................


Playing with Bensen's train

No comments:

Post a Comment