Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lake

Me, Mommy and Daddy went to the lake and joined Grandma and Granddaddy for a quick weekend trip.  I had been there several times before with my most recent trip being when the Easter bunny came for a visit.  While there this time I didn't hunt for the eggs, but I got to go on a boat ride (which was SUPER cool)!!!  I learned a new rule for the lake though - in order to go down to the dock I HAVE to wear a life jacket.  I really didn't mind this too much because my life jacket has Mickey Mouse (Meme) on it.  It was a great weekend!

I'm so ready to take this boat for a spin!  Let's go!!!
Weeeeeeeee!!!
Hmmm - this ride is pretty windy Daddy!
I think I hear the fishy over hear Daddy!  
Look Daddy - I'm driving all by myself!
This is soooo cool!!!
I really want to go down to the dock.  Can I
Mommy?  I already have my life jacket
on, but forgot to take off my pj's.
Daddy caught this fishy just for me!  Wow!  It's big and slimy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment