Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We headed to Winston this year to celebrate Mother's Day. We went to visit Uncle Kory and Aunt Kori's church where I got to play with Sophie in the nursery. I was pretty sad when Mommy and Daddy first left me, but I quickly found a ball to play with (fyi - my favorite toy ever) and was ok. After church, we took lots of pictures outside and then headed back to Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house. Aunt Kristy, Uncle Kent and Jordan joined us there to celebrate! We all had a great weekend spending time together and celebrating all of our great Mommy's!

 I love you Mommy! You are the BEST!  
Thank you for taking such good care of me everyday!

Sophie was trying her best not to get her hands dirty.
She doesn't like the grass or dirt much at all!
Daddy took all of the pictures, but I wanted
to show that he was there too.
Sorry Mommy that I do not look like you at all.  At
least I have your dimples!
Giving my Mommy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment