Friday, June 22, 2012

Daycare Pictures

Mommy sent a camera to daycare for a few days and Ms. Teresa, Ms. Liz and JuJu (Ms. Julia) took a couple of pictures for me.  Mommy really wanted to see what things look like during the day while she is at work.  Well Mommy - here you go!

Nap time at daycare is sleeping on a cot.
This is where Ms. Liz displays all of our art work.
This is one of the playgrounds at my school.  This one
is right outside my room.
This is a play area in my room.
Snack time - yum yum!
This is a big room with all kinds of playing equipment.  This
is where Daddy drops me off in the mornings
and picks me up in the afternoons.
Holding the dust pan to help clean up.
Sweeping after snack time.  We all have to help
clean up once it's over.  Gotta love
the one shoe on and one off!

No comments:

Post a Comment