Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy & Devyn

A few days ago (June 17th) was Daddy and my cousin Devyn's birthdays.   Daddy turned 36 and Devyn turned 9.  Most of Daddy's side of the family went over to Grandma and Granddaddy's house to celebrate.  We all had dinner, dessert (YUMMY), and then it was present time.  I got to help Daddy pull off the wrapping paper for his presents!  That was pretty fun!  We all then went outside (which I love being outside) and I played a little golf with my cousin Cole.

Sitting in a family high chair that has been
passed down for many years.
Just chillin in a rocking chair watching
Meme (Mickey Mouse).
Mommy sat with me while everyone else ate dinner.
The birthday girl and boy
Devyn with her Daddy...aka Uncle Mike
Daddy got special glasses with fish on them.  That's
Grandma with him and her friend Ms. Brenda.
Here is Grandma with 2 of my cousins - Cole and Jarrett
Uncle Mike with his girlfriend Sandy and Cole and Devyn.
I'm trying to figure out what these are.  They were Daddy's
 birthday presents from Mommy, Grandma and Granddaddy.
Where did that golf ball go?
Me and my cousin Devyn.  She is watching
 Meme with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment