Saturday, September 15, 2012

My First App Game

I went to my first Appalachian State football game today!  Mawmaw and Pawpaw went with me, Mommy and Daddy.  We went to Tweetsie yesterday and the football game today = awesome weekend!  Once we were in Boone, we tailgated which meant me running around in a parking lot and playing with my App football!  So cool by the way!  We then walked over to the stadium for the game.  There were tons of people there, but I love people watching so I was good to go!  Once the football game started I quickly realized that we were not getting up and moving which meant I had to stay in the same place.  For those of you that know me I LOVE running and moving!  I am happy to tell you that I did GREAT sitting up in the bleachers!  My favorite part was listening to the band during half time.  I lapped hopped until I finally fell asleep in Daddy's lap.  Unfortunately App did not win the football game today, but we had a great time and look forward to going to many more games in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment