Saturday, November 27, 2010

I get to go home




I have enjoyed my stay, but it is time to go. I have tested all the tanning beds in the Hospital and mommy and daddy have slept in all types of rooms, beds, and chairs. I feel better and my pumpkin face has turned to a normal color.




It was a fun ride home and I really enjoyed my safe and comfy car seat. I missed most of the scenery, but I got in a good nap on the ride. Once we finally got home mommy had to take me on a tour. I didn't have the heart to tell her I remembered everything from my time in her belly.









My first night at home was good, but I don't think mommy and daddy slept much. I really like my bassinet that Uncle Mike got me and I also sleep real good in the pack-n-play that mommy's college friends got me. Although I was able to leave all the tanning lights at the hospital, I did have to wear a bili-blanket while at home for a few days. These bright lights are suppose to help my bilirubin count go down. I really did not mind wearing it, but it was much easier to snuggle with mommy and daddy with it off!







No comments:

Post a Comment