Saturday, November 27, 2010

My First Thanksgiving

Since I decided to surprise everyone and enter the world early, I got to experience Thanksgiving! Mommy and Mawmaw went out shopping to find me a new outfit to wear, but everything was sold out. All they could find was a bib which was HUGE on me!!! Thank goodness that I only had to wear it for pictures because it swallowed me whole!


My daddy and Mawmaw fixed lunch/dinner for everyone, but I did not get to eat any of it. They all said it was super yummy! While they were cooking all morning, I got to hang out with my Pawpaw, Uncle Kory, and Aunt Kori. We all had great snuggle time together. Mawmaw even gave me some of her sugars!


















I'm looking forward to next Thanksgiving when I will be walking around and acting like a turkey! Hope you all had a good Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment