Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

It's the day after Christmas and a lot happened today. I will get to that later, but first need to tell you all about my first Christmas! We (me, mommy and daddy) spent Christmas Eve night and Christmas day at grandma and granddaddy's house (that is daddy's parents). On Christmas Eve I got to see my cousins, aunts, uncles, and a few other friends. Daddy took me and my cousins upstairs off and on all night to track where Santa was on Norad (which was on the computer). Everyone was sooo excited as Santa got closer and closer. They were all saying that you had to be asleep in order for Santa to stop at your house...well guess what...that is no problem for me! I LOVE to sleep and do it all the time!!! I got to open one present from grandma and granddaddy (which we do every year on Christmas Eve) and got some pajamas. My cousins told me that we get pajamas every Christmas Eve...that's exciting! On Christmas day we opened the rest of the presents or I should say that mommy and daddy opened mine for me because I slept in grandpa's arms while he rocked me. Over all we had a great two days spending a lot of time with family! I am looking forward to next year when I can run up and down the stairs and pull the tissue paper out of the bags!!!


We are hopefully heading to Winston to celebrate Christmas with mommy's side of the family in the next day or two. I will tell you all about it when we get back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment