Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's my due date today!!!

Today is my due date...December 9th!!! I surprised mommy and daddy coming so early on November 6th! I just did not want to wait any longer to meet my wonderful parents! I know it was so warm and cozy in mommy's belly, but I like snuggling in their arms so much better! I also get to look at these really cool things called lights! I sure do love staring at them! When I am awake that is all I really do right now besides turning my head from side to side. Mommy and daddy say I look like Stevie Wonder when I do that!


I now weigh 6 pounds and 3.5 ounces! I am becoming such a BIG BOY ! Mommy is starting to put newborn outfits on me now although they are still a bit big on me. I will grow into them soon I bet! Guess that's it for now. I am going to celebrate my due date by having some yummy milk and taking a long nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment