Thursday, December 23, 2010

My adventures today

Me and mommy had lunch at daddy's work today. I got to meet some of his 'work friends', but I was not on my best behavior. I was SUPER hungry at the time so I cried a lot!! Next, we had an appointment with a nice nurse named Tonya at the health care center to see how I was eating and also check my weight. As you already guessed she said I was doing AMAZING...all the girls say that about me! Once daddy put me on the scale (which by the way was really cold AND I had to be naked) nurse Tonya told mommy and daddy my weight. Mommy was shocked when she said 7 pounds and 10 ounces! That's right - I am such a BIG boy now! Mommy is calling me a chunky monkey since my cheeks are filling out along with my legs! She wanted to take a picture to show you all how I am growing so check me out...I can really wear a diaper don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment