Thursday, June 9, 2011

7 Month Birthday

I am so behind in putting up new pictures for all of you - sorry about that. We have been super busy with doctor appts (I will explain more later) and mini vacations. I turned 7 months old back on June 6th and here are my new accomplishments.

*I can roll over now from my back to my belly
*I practice sitting up and scooting, but it will probably still be a while before I can do this on my own
*My favorite games to play are peek-a-boo and tossing toys to the floor. Someone ALWAYS picks the toy up and gives it back to me so I do it all over again - soooo fun!!
*I still like to try and hold my bottle, but it's a little heavy for me to hold by myself
*I drink 6 oz at a time
*I am now eating solids - so far I have had oatmeal with apples and peaches mixed in, avocados, and carrots
*I like to chew/gnaw on my paci
*Everything I can pick up I take straight to my mouth
*I am making lots of different sounds now - my favorite sounds like I am saying hi
*I will wave occasionally - or at least that is what it looks like I am doing
*My eyes are gray on the outside with brown around the center
*My hair is growing and it sticks up. The color is brown for now.
*I smile and laugh ALL the time! I am such a happy baby (most of the time)
*I smile after I sneeze (usually 3 times in a row)
*I roll over to my belly while sleeping and so far love sleeping that way
*I like smiling at other people
*I am wearing some 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes
*I am still in size 1 diapers
*I LOVE bath time
*I went to the pool for the first time and LOVED it
*I gnaw on my fingers all the time. Everyone thinks I may be teething but no teeth yet
*My acid reflux is still pretty bad. I now take Prilosec 3 times a day (2 ml each time)
*Mommy and Daddy put rice cereal in every bottle now to thicken my formula. They have to do this because I aspirate when I drink thin liquids.
*I am still a big fan of gripe water
*I am a good car rider for Daddy in the morning to go to daycare, but I do not love to ride in the car for hours.


I now weigh 14 lbs 2 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment