Monday, June 27, 2011

My First Boat Ride

On June 25th I finally got to go on my first boat ride. Me, Mommy and Daddy took a trip up to see Grandma and Grandaddy at their lake house. While we were there Larry and Julie invited all of us on their big boat called a pontoon. It was super big to me, but went really slow. That was ok with me since I was a little scared at first, but by the end of the ride I was having fun.

First of many family photos on a boat

Not sure what to think of this life jacket. I cried a lot at first when Daddy put it on me, but I got used to it.

Watching as we rode along

Daddy was talking to me about how to drive a boat. Someday I am sure he will teach me how.

This is where I rode most of the time. Mommy and Daddy realized I didn't cry when laying down here. I enjoyed kicking my feet on the seat! I was also in the shade.

Is it over already? I had fun, but am so glad that I get to take this life jacket off!

Thanks Larry and Julie for my first boat ride! I hope we can do it again sometime soon!

That was fun Daddy - can we do it again?

No comments:

Post a Comment