Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy First Birthday Sophie

Happy Birthday Sophie!!! Today she turns 1 and we had a party to celebrate at Uncle Kory and Aunt Kori's house. She got lots of girly presents (which I wanted no part of because they were pink), but she was excited. We played with bubbles and got to eat cake which is always a good thing! Sophie also got her first try at cake and she seemed to enjoy it (check out her pics)!

Mommy - Daddy - I think I need a wet paper
towel or even a bath!
Sophie sure did enjoy her cake
Uncle Kent blowing the bubbles and
I was trying to pop them!
Uncle Kent showing me around
This was towards the end of the party and Sophie
was getting pretty tired!
Love getting kisses from Mawmaw Deck
Mawmaw Deck with 2 of her great grandkids
The happy little family

No comments:

Post a Comment