Saturday, April 28, 2012

Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom was the second park we went to. This is where I was going to meet Mickey Mouse - aka Meme. I was so excited all day as we rode rides like Dumbo and Aladin. I was excited through lunch and even dreamed about Meme during my stroller nap. After we took the train over to Main Street, it was time to see him! We didn't have to wait long and then it was my turn! Still, I am super excited until I get beside Meme and my first words to him were 'bye bye' and I started crying. I wanted to give him high fives and hugs, but I was just too afraid. Meme was great to me though. He played peek-a-boo and tried to get me to smile, but I just couldn't do it.  I hope Meme knows how much I love him now.  I love playing with my very own Meme here at home and seeing him on TV.  

"It's a small world" was my favorite ride here!  I even rode it twice.
Waiting to ride Peter Pan.
When I got off I clapped!
This thing is so cool!
Weeeeee
Mommy, can we do it again?
Who is that Mommy?
It's Goofy, but he is dressed like a pirate.
It's almost my turn to see Mickey, but I think we are
getting too close.
Bye Bye
I look like Meme with this hat.
I want to go back and see Meme again!  He is over there.
So tired and really just want to be out
of this stroller.
We got to ride the ferry boat back over to our car.  
I floppied baby on Daddy because I really wanted to get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment