Friday, April 27, 2012

Animal Kingdom

Today was our last day here in Orlando. After breakfast in the hotel we headed out to Animal Kingdom. Everyone had told Mommy and Daddy to get there early so that we could see all the animals on the safari ride awake and active! So that is exactly what we did. We arrived at Animal Kingdom and headed straight to the safari. It was awesome!!! I got to see so many different animals pretty close up! After that we rode a few other rides, had lunch, I took a nap in my stroller and Mommy and Daddy rode a grown up roller coaster. We ended the day at Animal Kingdom by seeing Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck! It was a perfect day!

The beginning of the safari.
Wow a "raffe"!
Look Mommy
Look birts!!!  That's what I call them.
These were my favorite animals on the safari.  Mommy thinks
 it's because they were so close to our truck.
Granddaddy took this right after we got off the safari.
Check me out - I'm holding up this jeep all by myself!
It's 'Meme'!!!  I love Meme!
Weeee!  This is so cool!
It was so hot that I was playing with ice cubes.
This is the roller coaster that Mommy and Daddy rode.
 The ride was inside the mountain.
Snoozing
The tree of life.  It's one of the main attractions
 to see at the park.
Look Granddaddy - we are going to see Meme!!!
Mommy was combing my hair for me to see Meme.
It's almost my turn!  I'm super excited!
Here I come Meme!
Hi Meme!  You are so cool!
It's Meme!
I asked Meme if it would be ok if Mommy and
Daddy joined us in our picture.
I really didn't want to leave Meme.
Bye Bye Meme!  I will miss you!
Wow it's Donald, but I call him 'duck'.
My turn  - woohoo!
I gave him a high five.
Hey I know you!  Your duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment