Monday, December 10, 2012

2 Year Old Doctor Appointment

There is no picture to go with this post, but today Mommy took me to my 2 year old doctor's appointment.  I was actually pretty excited to go because I got to see Dr. Ercolino!  He always plays with me in the room and lets me play with his doctors' tools.

When we first got there I had to see the nurse.  She took me weight, height and head circumference   Here are those numbers.

Weight - 28 lb, 9 oz which is 65 percentile

Height - 33.5 in which is 15 percentile

Head Circumference - 48 cm which is 40 percentile

Dr. Ercolino came in next and talked a lot with Mommy, but he said all wonderful things about me!  He said I was developing right on track with everything!  Mommy asked if it was ok for me to try peanut butter now (Mommy is allergic) and he said yes.  By the way - I tried it once we were home today and did not like it.  After he talked a bit more the nurse came back and she had shots!  Not my favorite thing at all!  I only had to get 2, but I am here to tell you that they HURT and yes I did cry!  Once Mommy calmed me down, we packed up all of our things and headed home.  I do not have to go back until I turn 3 for another check up!  Woohoo - that means no more shots for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment