Monday, December 10, 2012

Some fun facts

Mommy wanted me to write a few fun facts about myself so here it goes:

*I love being 2 years old and all the fun things that go with it!
*I love to run and love to make Mommy and Daddy run with me.  We usually run in circles in the family room and kitchen.
*When I want you for something, I grab your hand or finger and take you to it.
*I also point a lot when I want something and do not know the word for it.
*I love any kind of ball and throwing them (usually overhand, but I also side arm throw).  I usually throw with my right arm, but can throw pretty good with my left arm too.
*I am starting to kick balls and trying to jump (I have not mastered that one quite yet).
*I love going up and down stairs.  I enjoy walking down the stairs on my own and holding onto the rail.  Sometimes I still turn onto my belly though and slide down the stairs really fast!
*I can now open any door handle which makes me feel like such a big kid!  Mommy and Daddy have been locking doors a lot more lately.
*I sit at my own table to eat using my fork (sometimes a still use my hand though) and spoon.  I also drink out of an open cup.
*My favorite foods right now are ravioli, fruit loops, pineapple, salmon, cheese and strawberry yogurt.
*I am now drinking 2% milk and like it (I especially like it when Daddy sneaks chocolate syrup into my milk) and I love a juice box.
*I can point to different body parts when asked (head, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, ears, hands, fingers, elbow, belly button, belly, bottom, knees, feet, toes).
*I smile and laugh all the time!
*I love taking a bath.
*I brush my own teeth (somewhat) and love toothpaste!
*I'm not sure exactly how many teeth I have right now, but I will be going back to the dentist soon.
*I like hiding things, but usually can remember where I put them when asked.
*My favorite tv shows are Mickey Mouse and Little Einsteins.
*My favorite movies are Cars, Mater Tales, and all three Madagascar's.
*I love playing on the i Pad.  My favorite game is Lunch Box Monkey and Animal Wheel.
*I am beginning to really like trains (or choo choos).
*I love to talk!  I usually repeat everything at least twice if not three times each time.
*I am saying two words together consistently.
*I am beginning to say sounds when playing with cars, trains, and animals.
*My favorite words are Mama, Dada, uh-oh, more, run, two, mop, me, yay.
*Translation of different words:
          *cow = moo
          *horse = ort
          *dog = the sound of gasping
          *pig = ink (instead of oink)
          *fishing rod = re-rod
          *shoes = hort
          *tent = int
          *please = peas
          *banana = nana
          *pineapple = be bow
          *ketchup = dunk
          *thank you = tach you
          *train = choo choo
          *Mickey Mouse - meme
          *bunch = buch
          *every color = blue
          *car = the sound of bbbbbppppp
          *balloon = boon
          *juice box = be box
          *dark = dout
          *wreath = wret
          *Santa = teta
          *hello = ho
          *any word I can not say = re-wort

No comments:

Post a Comment