Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Tonight is Christmas Eve and we are heading over to Memaw and Pawpaw's house.  All of Daddy's family will be there too!  Before we left I had to give Santa a high five (I do this every time we leave our house)!  While we were at Memaw and Pawpaw's house, Mommy got a bad headache and had to lay down for most of the night.  Poor Mommy!  We came home early since Mommy didn't feel good, but also because Santa comes tonight!!  I have to go to sleep early so he will stop by my house!  Nite Nite!



Santa can be so silly!!!
I really didn't want to have my picture taken at this moment.
Pawpaw and Devyn were watching Elf on a Shelf with me.
I wonder what it is Mommy?

Yay!!!  PAJAMA'S!
My cousin Devyn sharing her ice with me.
These are the pj's that Memaw gave me this year.
She gives all her grand-kids new pj's every Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment