Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 month check up

Mommy and Daddy took me to my 4 month doctor's appointment on Monday (March 7th). I have not decided if I like going to the doctor yet. I usually have to get undressed and weighed on the cold scale (I cry during this). Then the doctor comes in and talks with Mommy & Daddy for a bit then he pushes on my belly and listens to my heart (that thing he uses for this is cold too). I think we are all done after that, but nooooooo. Here comes the nurse with SHOTS! Ouch these things hurt!!! I am laying on the table just minding my own business when awwwwwwwww! I cry REALLY hard for just a few seconds (well sometimes a few minutes), but then I'm ok. This time I got 3 shots in my leg and drank one vaccine.

These next few pics are on our way home from the doctor's office. As you can see I'm all better and actually smiling and happy!



This was before my bath. Check out my cool silver band aids on each leg. I got 2 shots in my left thigh and 1 shot in my right.


Still before my bath (fyi - I LOVE bath time). Mommy likes this pic of me and wanted to share it with all of you! She says I am so cute (I told her that girls are cute & boys are handsome)!
Daddy took this next pic of me while I was in my swing. He says that "the finger" I have put up is towards the nurse that gave me my shots. You can add your own wordage.

No comments:

Post a Comment