Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crib

Last Friday (March 4th) I slept in my crib for the first time! I woke up only once, but went back to sleep pretty quickly. I have been sleeping in it ever since! It is super roomy and really comfy! I think Mommy was a little sad that I was leaving her bedroom because Daddy told her that she was not allowed to sleep on the floor in front of my crib! Here are a few pics and a video. Mommy said sorry about the video not being focused...she was using the wrong camera to make a video, but at least she got one!

These pics are all before I had my snack (I get a 2 ounce bottle before bed every night to help me sleep better).



This is what I looked like the next morning. I had kicked out of my blanket (Mommy and Daddy swaddle me every night). As you can see I am sleeping really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment