Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Aunt Kori's Baby Shower

My Mommy, Aunt Kristy, and a friend of Aunt Kori's gave her a baby shower back on February 26th. Me, Mommy and Daddy went to Winston for a long weekend to celebrate baby Sophie with a cool party. There were lots of girls there and three different flavors of cake!!! I thought I would be the only boy there, but Uncle Kory decided he would stick around so that he would get some of the loving from the ladies! I stayed pretty much the whole time and got passed around from lady to lady (it was AWESOME)!!! Daddy came and got me once I got fussy because I needed a nap. Here are a few pics from the special day for baby Sophie!

Aunt Kori (Sophie in her belly) and Uncle Kory with one of the cakes for the baby shower
Mawmaw and Aunt Kori's mom. These will be Sophie's grandma's! There are both super excited!!!

Me and Aunt Kristy hanging out during the baby shower.

Uncle Kory and Mawmaw's friends Phyllis and Janice. They are watching Aunt Kori open all her gifts!
I am loving all my snuggle time with Mawmaw Deck! She doesn't get to visit that often so when she does I spend a lot of time with her!

This is the outfit that Sophie will be coming home from the hospital in. Mawmaw Deck bought it for her. She buys all her great grand children's outfits to come home in!



These next few pictures are from me sitting in Mawmaw Deck's lap. Mommy and Daddy were making me smile!


This is my new favorite thing to do now...put as many fingers in my mouth at once! I am getting really good at it!


Aunt Kori has been known for being able to put her while fist in her mouth. Well, not that I am here I am giving her some tough competition!

I am getting ready to give Sophie kisses! Can not wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment