Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SC Vacation - Aquarium


It rained on one of our vacation days so we decided to head to the aquarium.  Surprisingly it wasn't too crowded which was nice.  I had a blast walking around and climbing up and down the stairs, but the best part was the cool fish slide!  I could have played on it  for forever!  Daddy wished I liked seeing all the fish the best.  He even tried to tell me all their names, but I wasn't really interested.  I tried to explain that I just wanted to play and that next year I would be more interested in learning about all the fish!  I hope he understood!

This is going to be so much fun!  Come on guys!
This slide was by far my favorite part of the aquarium!
Daddy this is so cool.  What did you say it was?
Hey Mawmaw - do you see these fishies
Here fishy - fishy - fishy
Mommy there is a shark above your head - oh my goodness!
Mommy and Pawpaw 
Check that out Mommy - a shark!
I was getting super sleepy by the end of the aquarium trip
so Mommy gave me my paci.

No comments:

Post a Comment