Monday, February 20, 2012

SC Vacation - Beach Day

We finally made it to the beach towards the end of our vacation.  It was a beautiful, sunny day and the temperature was around 70 degrees.  I have been on the beach before, but I was only 9 months old at that time.  I don't remember much about it and definitely don't remember the feeling of the sand and ocean water.  When Mommy first put me down on the sand, I grabbed her arm tight and didn't want to let go.  I was unsure of what I was standing on.  After I got used to it, I was walking all over that beach!  I LOVED it and would have walked right into the ocean if Mommy let me.  The water was cold, but I didn't mind - Mommy actually thought the water was freezing!  We had such a fun time together - Mawmaw and Pawpaw were with us.  My jeans were pretty wet when we were finished playing on the beach so I changed and played in a grassy area for a little bit before we headed back to the condo.


No comments:

Post a Comment