Monday, February 20, 2012

SC Vacation - Going Home Day

Today is the day we head home.  I thought I was helping Mommy and Daddy pack up the car, but I was actually taking everything out of containers as they put stuff in them!  I thought it was hilarious, but they didn't agree with me.  Since I was causing a bit of a mess, Mawmaw and Pawpaw took me out and we played on the luggage cart which was GREAT!  After the car was all loaded, we headed to the Boardwalk.  I got to ride the carousel and walk around outside (I LOVE being outside)!  Afterwards we had lunch and headed home.  We had a great vacation (our first as a family) and I can not wait to do it again soon!

Mawmaw - you are so silly but this is WAY fun!!!
Daddy - don't pack me up too!
Getting some exercise before the long ride home
I LOVED riding on the elevator!!!
I loved riding on the luggage cart
Let's get this thing going!!!
This is SUPER fun Mommy!
So how does this horse keep going up and down?
At the end of the carousel ride
Of course we had to do this!
Checking out the bird
Watching the dragon
The view of some of the Boardwalk



No comments:

Post a Comment