Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SC Vacation - Boardwalk Visit

Since Mommy was all better and not in the hospital anymore, we headed out for a fun afternoon at the Boardwalk. It was a sunny and warm day as we took a ride on the Ferris Wheel. It was my first time on a Ferris Wheel and it was great! Afterwards me, Mommy, Daddy and Pawpaw took a walk along the beach and took in the sights.  This was also Valentine's Day so Happy Heart Day to the BEST Mommy and Daddy and Family I could ever want!!!  Love you all!

Daddy - please explain to me how this thing works.
Ok Mommy - Daddy explained it all so we can go now.
This is pretty cool you guys.
What did you say?  We only get to go around twice?
Thanks Mommy, Daddy & Pawpaw for bringing me here.
 This is awesome!
Wow - we are really high up!
Afterwards I got to play on these cool chairs.
Just chillin - this is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment