Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 month's old

Let's party...today I turn 2 months old!!! To celebrate mommy and daddy (he came home early from work) took me to the doctor for a check up. Mommy had been telling me all morning that the nurses were going to check my weight and length and then give me shots. She warned me they would hurt and that I would cry. Lets just say mommy was right! I had to get 3 shots...2 in my left thigh and 1 in my right. I also had to drink one of the vaccines which I handled really well. The nurse told mommy and daddy that it supposedly tasted sweet and salty like Gatorade. I liked it and drank it all. I did not even spit up and the nurse said most babies that are 2 months old do spit up. Mommy and daddy were so proud of me! After that it was time for the dreaded needles. I did not know what was coming, but mommy and daddy held my hands as I layed on the table. All of a sudden I felt a big prick...then another...then another!!! I immediately started crying or I should probably say screaming!!! It hurt REALLY bad, but the pain went away pretty quickly. I only cried for about a minute and I got these really cool silver band aids! Daddy took pictures (mommy told him to of course) during the appointment. Oh...I almost forgot...I now weigh 8 pounds and 10 ounces!!!! I am 21 inches long too!!! I am becoming such a big boy or chunky monkey as mommy and daddy say!!! I am off to Target with my mommy and daddy now!

Check out the weight on the scale...that's right!!! 8 pounds and 10 ounces!!! I am showing you my silver band aid in the picture on the right.

You have to look hard, but here is the band aid on my other leg. Then mommy took this picture to show everyone that I really was content after the shots were finished and I was dressed.



Happy little guy and ready to head back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment