Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas with mommy's family

We finally were able to celebrate Christmas in Winston with mommy's family and it was great spending time with Mawmaw, Pawpaw, Aunt Kristy, Uncle Kent, Jordan, and my Aunt Kori and Uncle Kory. I also got to meet all their doggies...Charly REALLY liked me and he tried to smell me the whole time we were there. When I cried he would come over and try to comfort me. Mawmaw and Pawpaw thought it was really cute! I got lots of toys that mommy and daddy said I would get to play with in a few months and I also got diapers. Thanks again to everyone for all the 'loot' (that's what Mawmaw Deck calls her presents)! It was a great first Christmas and I look forward to many, many more!!! Daddy took lots of pictures so check them out below.

Check out the stockings that Pawpaw got for me and my new cousin Sophie. She should be here at the end of March. I can not wait to play with her and teach her all my tricks!!













I thought these were cute pictures of me. See how I can sit in my Bumbo seat. Mommy has to hold my neck a little still, but I am getting alot better at sitting up!

This is the hat that mommy and daddy gave to Sophie for Christmas, but I had to try it on first! Uncle Kory and Aunt Kori are big Wake Forest Demon Deacon fans!









Here I am with Mawmaw, Pawpaw, and mommy












Here I am with momm'y family and then Uncle Kory is giving Sophie kisses inside Aunt Kori's belly. Daddy used to do that to me all the time and I LOVED it!!!

Me and Pawpaw with our Santa hats on!

No comments:

Post a Comment