Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Acid Reflux

Mommy and daddy took me back to the doctor today and the doctor officially diagnosed me with Acid Reflux. I have been trying to tell mommy and daddy for weeks now that I was spitting up and then swallowing it and sometimes I would go ahead and spit it out. On Sunday, my voice (crying) was raspy and hoarse from all the acid in my throat. So, the doctor prescribed me some medicine called Adix which is like baby Zantac. I have to take it twice a day before I eat. I sure hope it helps me feel better! That acid really burns my throat and makes me fussy so I tend to cry a lot. I tried to make it up to mommy and daddy so I went 6 hours between feedings last night which means I slept about 4 1/2 hours. They were sooo happy this morning when they realized they got some good deep sleep. I will try and do it again tonight for them! Love you mommy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment