Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meeting Bensen

I finally got to meet Bensen last weekend. Mommy and daddy are good friends with his mommy and daddy. We actually live right beside each other and our bedroom windows are right across from each other. Mommy says we will grow up and be the best of friends. I did not understand why Bensen was bigger than me, but mommy explained that Bensen is almost 1 year old and I'm only 10 weeks old. When I get bigger Bensen will teach me all of his tricks! We had fun hanging out together and look forward to many more play dates together!

I am looking at Sherry wondering what is going on........Bensen is wanting to say hi by touching me.

I think Bensen is trying to sit with me in my Bumbo seat. He has one just like it. I'm looking at mommy wondering what I should do.



No comments:

Post a Comment