Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 2011


So mommy is a little behind on posting pictures of me...she says sorry about that. We did celebrate the new year and took pictures. We went to the lake house and spent the evening with daddy's parents...aka grandma and granddaddy. I took a little nap leading up to midnight, but I was wide awake and hungry to ring in 2011! It was a special night for mommy and daddy since we celebrated our first New Years Eve as a family! Mommy even cried a little! We want to wish everyone out there a wonderful 2011! I hope it is the best year yet for you all! I plan to have a fantastic 2011. Mommy says I will achieve lots of things like rolling over, crawling, walking, eating solid foods, and even talking!!! Sooo excited! She even says I will sleep through the night (which she hopes comes sooner than later)!

No comments:

Post a Comment