Friday, October 7, 2011

Canes Game

Me and Mommy on the way into the game!  We were both so excited!
Go Canes
This is pretty cool
Tonight me, Mommy and Daddy went to the opening night for the Hurricanes hockey season.  They were playing the Tampa Bay Lightning.  The Canes ended up losing the game 5-1, but we still had a great time!  Daddy's work had the SAS box so we got to sit up there!  (So cool by the way)!!!  I got to meet lots of Daddy's co-workers for the first time which was really nice.  We were also pleasantly surprised to meet up with Uncle Skip, Aunt Trisha (and her mom Nancy), Jarrett, Uncle Mike, Sandy, Brian and Melissa.  We didn't know that they would all be there, but it was great seeing all of them!  Mommy and Daddy thought I might go to sleep during the 3rd period (apparently I did last year), but I had them fooled.  I partied hard all night - well until I got into my car seat and then I was out!  I can not WAIT to go back again to my next Canes game!
Watching the game on Daddy's lap
Family shot

No comments:

Post a Comment