Saturday, October 8, 2011

Outside

On our way to the park in the neighborhood.
Arrived at the park for a fun time!
Not sure about this swinging thing at first,
Peek-a-boo
Higher Mommy!
I like swinging!
Swinging with Bensen
Me and Bensen going down the slide.
Cheese
Waving - "Hi Mommy"
Trying to eat the grass, but Mommy would grab it away before I could.
Rodney, Sherry & Keyen
This afternoon me and Mommy went to the little park in our neighborhood.  We met our neighbors there (Rodney, Sherry, Bensen and Keyen).  The weather was beautiful and we had a great time!  This was my first trip to the park.  I was not sure what to expect, but it was super fun!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad we could join you for Brayden's first trip to the playground. We look forward to many more days together swinging and sliding.

    -Sherry

    ReplyDelete