Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

This was my last 'first holiday' - Halloween! Mommy and Daddy ordered my costume off the internet - a cow! We were all set to walk around with our neighbors (Rodney, Sherry, Bensen & Keyen), but around 4:00 it started raining and it rained ALL night. Needless to say we did not go outside, but our friends came over so we took our pictures inside. Our door bell did ring a lot even with the weather and LOTS of kids came trick or treating! It was so cool seeing all their costumes and I even passed out a few pieces of candy. My favorite part was dumping the candy out of the bowl and putting it back in to the bowl - SO MUCH FUN!!!
Thanks Pawpaw for my cool Canes pumpkin!
My buddy Bensen
Dumping the candy out
Who is there???
Rodney, Sherry, Bensen & Keyen
Keyen as a skunk
Hugs from Bensen
Candy - yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Not only are these pictures super cute - they're really great photos. We had lots of fun, in spite of the rain.

    ReplyDelete