Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Today me, Mommy and Daddy went to Hillridge Farms where we had so much fun! We took a hayride to a pumpkin patch where I crawled around and picked out a pumpkin. Daddy took lots of pictures so have fun looking at all of them below!
We are here
Me as a goat
Me as a sheep
Me as a horse

Me as a cow
Me as a pig, but quickly losing interest.

Swinging
Push me higher Mommy
I think this tape measure is off.  I am totally taller than 2 feet!
This stuff is scratchy
As soon as Mommy and Daddy turn their backs I am outta here!
P U - it smells in here!
Me and Daddy
Family shot on the hay ride.  Hey look over there!
On the hay ride on the way to pick a pumpkin.
I can not wait to meet the Great Pumpkin.
Lets see how this thing rolls
Maybe it is a better drum
Thanks Mommy and Daddy for bringing me here - it's so cool
I think I found a bug Mommy
Are you sure it's ok that I play with this pumpkin
Check out my Mommy - she is so cool
Can yall see me down here?  I'm behind the pumpkin.
These pumpkins are hard to roll
Look I'm pooping pumpkins
Push ups
Chewing on my fingers - my favorite past time
Practicing walking
Waiting on the hay ride to pick us up. What the heck is taking so long?
Daddy - I got the pumpkins!  You get Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment