Monday, October 17, 2011

State Fair

Today me, Mommy and Daddy went to the NC State Fair.  After being there for a little while Grandma and Granddaddy met us there.  It was pretty hot for an October day, but I was under the shade of my stroller for most of the time.  Mommy and Daddy ate their dinner while they walked around and I watched all the people - and man there were a lot of people there!  I got to ride my first and second rides which was fun and even got to try one of the world famous Al's french fries!  All in all it was a great day!  I was SO tired though that I fell asleep before we even got to the car!  I can not wait until next year!
Me and Mommy all belted in and ready to ride.
Jalopy Junction was my first ever ride!
Me and the boys waving at Grandma.
Trying out my first french fry.  I think I like it!
Getting a lift from Daddy and smiling at Mommy!
Loving this ride!
My family riding together & having fun at the fair!
Me and Mommy having fun on the Merry-Go-Round.
Me and Daddy riding the horse!
This was my face once the Merry-Go-Round stopped.
 I really liked it and wanted to ride it longer!

Family shot in front of the Ferris Wheel.
We were going to ride it, but I got too tired!
Mommy walking along beside me while Daddy pushes to the car.
Falling asleep while drinking my bottle and heading home.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. It looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete