Monday, April 18, 2011

5 Month Birthday

I turned 5 months old back on April 6th. Here are a few of my accomplishments and facts about me. A lot of the things I can do now I could do when I was 4 months old, but now I am just better at them.


My new milestones are:

*rolling over from my belly to my back
*trying to roll over from back to belly
*reach out to grab my toys
*able to hold my toys & take them to my mouth
*found my toes/feet & reach/grab them all the time
*clinch my toes all the time
*found my fingers/hands & keep them in my mouth constantly
*follow people & objects with my eyes
*recognize my bottle by sight and get REALLY excited when I see it
*reach out and try to grab Mommy's water bottle & her hair
*try SUPER hard to put my paci back in my mouth, but I am unsuccessful so far
*talk/coo ALL the time
*my eyes are still changing color - right now they are gray on the outside with a little green & brown on the inside
*I like standing when Mommy or Daddy hold my hands and I stick out my butt
*smile & giggle a lot
*Mommy & Daddy found my ticklish spots on my thighs, belly and under my chin
*napping in my crib
*almost sleeping through the night consistently
*enjoy looking out when being held - I don't want to miss out on anything
*I like holding on to Mommy & Daddy's fingers when they hold me or give me a bottle
*wearing 3 month clothes
*almost in size 1 diapers
*like listening to music - Jason Aldean is my favorite
*my acid reflux has become worse unfortunately so we increased the dosage of my medicine
*started daycare (2 days a week) since Mommy has to go back to work soon



I now weigh 11 lbs 14.8 oz.



No comments:

Post a Comment