Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daycare Day 3

Today was my first day at daycare without Mommy. I didn't realize she was not taking me and staying with me until this morning when Daddy put me in his car. I thought maybe I was having a special day with Daddy, but when he stopped the car and got me out, we were at daycare. I wondered why Mommy called Daddy 3 times while he was driving there - guess she was checking on me. She must have been pretty sad because I heard her crying on the speaker in the car. Daddy kept telling her that I was going to be fine and he was right. I had a pretty good day at daycare although I didn't want to nap there. My teachers had to try 3 different times before I stayed asleep. What they don't understand is that my crib at home is more comfortable than the one in the classroom. Guess I will have to get use to it though!

Finally Mommy came and picked me up in the afternoon. I was sooooo happy and excited to see her face and she seemed really happy too! I gave her a BIG grin when I saw her! We came home and went for a walk in the neighborhood and then I played in my Bumbo seat (those are the pictures below).





No comments:

Post a Comment