Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My new cousin Sophie

My cousin is finally here!!! Let me introduce her to all of you!


This is Sophie Elizabeth Trainor. Her Daddy is my Mommy's brother (Uncle Kory). She was born on April 1, 2011 (April Fools Day) at 4:22 am. Sophie weighed 8 lbs 3.5 oz and was 21 inches long. In the picture above she is only a few minutes old! Mommy took LOTS of pictures for Uncle Kory and Aunt Kori so I will put some more below.


Here is Uncle Kory holding his new baby girl for the first time! Congrats Uncle Kory!


Mawmaw holding her new granddaughter!


Their first family picture - so sweet!!!


Since Sophie was born in the middle of the night, I was sleeping when I first got to meet her.


Daddy holding Sophie for the first time! He looks good holding a girl - I think I need a sister!!


Mommy holding me and Uncle Kory holding Sophie! We were both so tired and decided to take a nap although Sophie sleeps more than me!


Four generations x 2. We are still in the hospital here.


Sophie's foot on the left and mine on the right. I was 6 days short of being 5 months old when Sophie was born.


Mommy holding Sophie! She loves her new niece so much!!!


My sweet cousin hanging out in the hospital.


Sophie really likes her paci!


Mawmaw Deck giving Sophie her bottle. She drinks 3 ounces of milk already! She is a good eater and burper! Mommy said she wishes I would eat and burp as fast as Sophie.


Mawmaw Deck with her two newest great grandchildren.


Sophie's coming home dress that Mawmaw Deck bought. Uncle Kory and Aunt Kori were so excited to be coming home!


Leaving the hospital to head home with Sophie.


Me and Sophie sleeping in our car seats.



Just the two of us. I see Mommy and Uncle Kory taking many pictures of us together like this in the future! I love you Sophie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment