Monday, April 11, 2011

Daycare

Today was my first day at daycare. I was a little nervous about going since I had not met any of my friends or teachers yet, but I did great! Mommy took me in her car and she actually stayed with me all day (I asked her to)! While I was there I played, took a 30 min nap, ate lunch (yummy milk), played some more, took another 30 min nap, and then Mommy brought me home. I only have 4 other friends in my class (3 girls and 1 boy) and I am the youngest one - the oldest is a girl and she is 8 months old. I have 3 teachers - Miss Colleen, Miss Jennifer, and Miss Wendy. They all are really nice! Mommy took a few pictures with her phone because she forgot her camera - can you believe that!!! I am going again tomorrow and she will probably take more pictures that I will put up here for you to see! Time to head to bed for a good nights sleep for 'school' tomorrow!




Me hanging out with Miss Jennifer


Napping in my bed at school


1 comment: