Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Daycare Day 2

So I am home from my second day of daycare and I had another good day. Mommy took me and stayed with me again (I LOVE when she stays with me and she does too)! Once again I played on my belly and back, drank some milk, slept for 1 hour and 45 minutes, drank some juice and milk again, and finished the day playing on my back. I did spit up a bunch though!!! On the way home I fell asleep in my car seat. All in all I had fun! I will not head back again until next week. Mommy remembered her camera and took a bunch of pictures for you all!



Mommy took this picture right before we left on my first day of daycare. I was excited!!!


Me with my new school bag - it's as big as me!!! Thank goodness Mommy carries it for me!


Heading out for my second day of daycare! I'm playing with my new elephant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment