Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tornado's

Yesterday we had some really bad storms come through Raleigh - there was even 6 different tornado's that touched down. Daddy was constantly watching the radar and keeping me and Mommy safe. At one point me and Mommy went and sat in a closet because it got really dark outside and it was hailing. I was pretty scared and I think Mommy was too even though she was trying to be brave for me! Thank goodness the tornado did not come close to us, but one did touch down 5-10 miles away though. We did lose our power from 2:00-10:30 pm. Because of that I got to take my bath by candle light and YEP you guessed it - Mommy HAD to take pictures of it. Thank goodness that day is over with!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! I had no idea what time the power actually came back on - we all decided to just go to bed at 9:30 p.m.

    ReplyDelete