Friday, April 29, 2011

Doctor Appt

Mommy and Daddy took me back to the doctor today because my 'spit ups' have become more like 'vomits'. I wish I could make them stop, but I can't. They really do not bother me as much as they bother Mommy and Daddy. I think they just want to help me keep my milk in my tummy - especially Mommy because she is washing my clothes, bibs, and burp cloths EVERY day now! After I played with the doctor (he had this cool toy that he used to listen to my tummy and back) and Mommy and Daddy talked with him we decided to change my formula yet again. Hopefully this will help, but if not we go back in a week to check things out and possibly increase my acid reflux medicine.


Since the doctor needed to listen to me breath, Mommy kept my clothes off after they weighed me. Which by the way I now weigh 12 lbs 11 oz!!! Can you believe that! I'm getting so big!!! Daddy thought I looked so funny in just my diaper and bib (I have to keep a bib on ALL the time) so he took a quick picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly,
    Have you tired giving him his milk cold? My best friend's baby had reflux really bad and her grandmother told her to give him the milk straight from the frig cold. It worked wonders. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete