Friday, February 4, 2011

My time in Memphis

When we got to Memphis Sue Sue picked us up and we went straight to meet Mawmaw Deck. She was super excited to see me I think! Jamie, Karsyn and Kyleigh came to see me too! Sue Sue had to go back to work so we went to Mawmaw Deck's house. We all spent the week together visiting & laughing, and I received LOTS of kisses!!! Mommy spent her time taking pictures and here are just a few of them!

My second cousin Jason is holding me with his wife Melissa. He enjoyed snuggling with me and so did I.


Me with Aunt Sue Sue. She was the best at burping me while in Memphis. Thanks to Jamie for letting us borrow her boppy...even if it was pink!



Mawmaw Deck loved to rock me to sleep here in her green chair! I miss her so much!!!

That's Karsyn and Kyleigh with Mawmaw. They both were so sweet to me and Kyleigh did a super job at making sure I had my pacifier. Here is Jamie rocking me to sleep. I am surprised that Mawmaw Deck gave up her job for Jamie to have a chance!

My Uncle Steve is holding me here. He was making funny sounds and silly faces to make me laugh! He did a good job because I am grinning here!

These are two of Mawmaw and Pawpaw's oldest friends. Barbara and Raymond live in Memphis now so Mawmaw wanted us to visit them while we were in town.




These are my two favorite Mawmaw's! I love you both a bushel and a peck with a hug around the neck!

I am smiling and laughing on the airplane on the way home to see my Daddy. I sure did miss him and I think he missed me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment