Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My first NHL hockey game

Mommy and Daddy took me to my first Hurricanes game last night. I slept through the entire game, but mommy said I loved it! I wore my Hurricanes jersey, although it was huge on me and stayed in the baby Bjorn the whole time. When we first got to the RBC arena I was very interested in looking at all the lights and hearing the sounds of the people around me. There were a lot of Caniacs (that is what we call Hurricane fans) there so I checked them all out. By the time me, Mommy and Daddy got to our seats I was already asleep. The Hurricanes played the Boston Bruins by the way, but we lost 3-2. The Canes played a good game though! I can not wait to go to my next Canes game! Oh, check out the pics, video, and my headphones! They really helped the noises not be so loud and I look super cute in them!!!


Me, Mommy, and Daddy during the 2nd intermission of the game. It was so much fun being at my first hockey game!

Check me out in my headphones and my Canes jersey! They did a great job keeping the loud noises out! I sure did sleep good snuggled next to Mommy and I was super warm!

This video shows you how relaxed I was during the game! Apparently I was dreaming something really good (maybe milk) because my eyes were rolling in the back of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment