Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is a special holiday called Valentine's Day. Mommy has been talking to me all day about how to treat the ladies on this day when I get bigger. Daddy lead by example and treated Mommy to a yummy dinner along with a sweet card and a little gift. While Mommy and Daddy ate dinner, I sat in my bouncy seat and smiled at them. Earlier in the day I went with Mommy to her school and met all her students during their Valentine's party. I stayed in the Bjorn and slept the whole time. I hope to get to go back when I can stay awake longer. All in all we had a great day!!! This is a picture of me smiling at Mommy and Daddy during their dinner!


Thanks Grandma for the 'First Valentine' onesie and bear! I love them both!


Thanks Mawmaw for my 'First Valentine' shirt! I love it too and Mommy let me wear both of them today!

My Mommy was my Valentine this year! I love her although I did have to share her with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment